Double Doodle Play is an 8-hour enjoyable, kinesthetic experience of art, expanding on the Double Doodle exercise from Brain Gym®. A second day is also available to further explore Double Doodle Play techniques.
ABOUT DOUBLE DOODLE PLAY
– Focus and concentration
– Ability to read longer and comprehend more easily
– Ability to listen and write at the same time
– Spatial awareness and depth perception
– Visual skills
YOU WILL LEARN
– The Kinesthetic basis of Double Doodle Play
– The Double Doodle Play techniques
– Double Doodle Games
– Experiment with different mediums – crayons, pastels, watercolour pencils and paints
– Explore a variety of ways to draw with tow hands simultaneously
PLUS WHY DOUBLE DOODLE IS SO EFFECTIVE:
– The role of the hands and eyes in literacy and learning
– The midline and the midfield
– Adaptations for the Classroom
DATES FOR 2017 AVAILABLE SOON
Open to all, parents and children welcome to this 8-hour course.
Accredited with Brain Gym International, Brain Gym Australia
FEE: $180 Adults and $90 per child.