Optimal Brain Organization (OBO) is a 24-hour course that follows on from the Brain Gym 101. OBO introduces brain dominance and how brain organisation changes under different circumstances. It provides essential information for Edu-K consultants working with children and anyone associated with learning and training.
ABOUT OPTIMAL BRAIN ORGANIZATION
YOU WILL LEARN
- The characteristics of the left and right hemispheres
- The concepts and ways to determine hemispheres specialisation
- How our organisation can change under different circumstances
- What a dominance profile is
- How to interpret a brain a organisation profile.
- The dynamic brain in more detail.
- Four new balance procedures exploring brain organisation.
DATES FOR 2018 AVAILABLE SOON
Pre-requisite: Brain Gym 101
OBO is a required course in the licensed program to become a qualified Brain Gym® Instructor/Consultant and is accredited with the Brain Gym® International, Brain Gym® Australia and the Australian Kinesiology Association.
FEE: $480 / Review $280