This 32-hour course demonstrates how you can apply the Brain Gym® movement program to benefit yourself and others. It is the first course in the Brain Gym® Professional Training Track.
ABOUT BRAIN GYM 101
YOU WILL LEARN: –
- The 26 Brain Gym Movements
- Two Repatterning techniques
- The Role of Movement in Learning
- The Edu-K Five Step Balance Process
- Kinesiology techniques
- Specific procedures for improving reading, writing, spelling, math, organisation skills, attention and comprehension, coordination of movement and stress reduction
- How to apply the course material for yourself and others
DATES FOR 2019
1,8,15,22 May – Wednesdays
17,18,31 August plus 1 September
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
BRAIN GYM 101 is a required course in the professional training track to become a licensed Brain Gym® Instructor/Consultant
FEE: Earlybird $630 if paid in full one month before start of the course
Full Fee $660
VENUE: Box Hill
ACCREDITED: with Breakthroughs International (BI) and Brain Gym Australia (BGA). Australian Kinesiology Association. If repeated after licensure it will give you 24 credits with BGA or BI towards relicensure.