This 32-hour course demonstrates how you can apply the Brain Gym® movement program to benefit yourself and others. It is the first course in the Brain Gym® Core Curriculum.
ABOUT BRAIN GYM 101
YOU WILL LEARN: –
- The role of Movement in Learning
- The Brain Gym® movement program
- Two Repatterning techniques
- The Dynamic Brain Model
- Kinesiology techniques
- The Brain Gym® five step balance process
- Specific Balances for improving reading, writing, spelling, math, organisation skills, attention and comprehension, coordination of movement and stress reduction
- How to apply the course material for yourself and others
DATES FOR 2017 AVAILABLE SOON
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
BRAIN GYM 101 is a required course in the licensed program to become a qualified Brain Gym® Instructor/Consultant and is accredited with the Brain Gym® International, Brain Gym® Australia and the Australian Kinesiology Association.
FEE: $660 / Review $380
VENUE: Horrie Watson Hall, Whitehorse Rd, Balwyn